A monster of power and flexibility in a box with contained dimensions and for only 680 gr. That's what the Strymon Zuma gives you. After more than 2 years of development, Strymon announces at the NAMM Show 2016 the availability of the Zuma, the most powerful power supply of this size on the market at the time of writing these lines.
The Zuma delivers a perfectly filtered, purified, regulated and stable current. This through 9 fully isolated 9V outputs which deliver 500mA for each of them. That is a total of 4.5A. They can also be routed in series or in parallel to obtain 18V / 24V or more than 500mA. Note, 2 of these outputs can be configured as 9, 12 or 18V. Enough to power almost any pedal available. The outputs are opto-isolated, the signal is processed and cleaned using a multi-step process to obtain the most stable power supply possible. A quality power supply isn't just about reducing noise in your effects chain, it's also about consistently better sound and dynamics.
With the Strymon Zuma you have a power supply capable of powering a large size pedalboard, without radiation, without noise and without heating. The icing on the cake, it works in 110-240V, so you can use it anywhere in the world. 9 outings not enough for you? No problem, you can chain up to 6 OJAI in series for a total of 39 outputs!! This, via the 24V output provided for this purpose. Enough to power the most delirious pedalboards with unique comfort.
The Strymon Zuma combines power and lightness. Its reduced dimensions, its power and its extreme modularity (possibility of chaining) make the Zuma unique in its kind. Indispensable for all serious guitarists and lovers of effects.
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 3.3″ x 1.8” (173mm x 84mm x 46mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (680g)
- 9 fully isolated "high-current" 9V outputs, 2 outputs configurable as 9, 12 or 18V
- 500mA per output to power almost any pedal
- 9 DC cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, straight/angled)
- IEC power cable provided
- 24V Thru jack for connecting up to 6 OJAI for a total of 39 outputs
- 9 individual custom transformers (1 per channel) deliver the most stable current possible
- Compatible with worldwide 110-240V
- Compact and lightweight anodized aluminum housing
- Can be attached under virtually under/on any pedalboard
- Designed and manufactured in the USA