Huge power and flexibility in a tiny package. That's what Strymon OJAI gives you. After more than 2 years of development, Strymon announces at the NAMM Show 2016 the availability of the OJAI, then during the summer of 2017, the R30 version, an ultra-compact format of barely 13 cm and 171 grams. The smallest, flexible, lightest and most powerful power supply on the market.
The OJAI R30 provides a perfectly filtered, purified, regulated and stable current. This through 5 fully isolated 9V outputs which deliver 500mA for each of them. That is a total of 2.5A. We can also get 12 and 18V on two of them which are fully configurable. Enough to power almost any pedal available. The outputs are opto-isolated, the signal is processed and cleaned using a multi-step process to obtain the most stable power supply possible. A quality power supply isn't just about reducing noise in your effects chain, it's also about consistently better sound and dynamics.
With the Strymon OJAI R30 you have a very small power supply capable of powering an entire pedalboard, without radiation, without noise and without heating. The icing on the cake, it works in 110-240V, so you can use it anywhere in the world. 5 outings not enough for you? No problem, you can chain up to 3 OJAIs in series for a total of 15 outputs with a single transformer. Enough to power the most massive pedalboards with unique comfort.
The Strymon Ojai R30 combines power and lightness. Its dimensions reduced to a minimum and its extreme modularity (possibility of chaining) make the OJAI unique in its kind. Indispensable for all serious guitarists and lovers of effects.
- Dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.3″ x 1.15” (130mm x 58mm x 29mm)
- Weight: 6oz. (171g)
- 5 fully isolated "high-current" 9V outputs
- 2 of these outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA)
- 500mA per output to power almost any pedal
- 5 DC cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, straight/angled)
- IEC power cable provided
- 24V Thru jack allowing several OJAIs to be connected together
- 5 individual custom transformers (1 per channel) deliver the most stable current possible
- Compatible with worldwide 110-240V
- Ultra-compact and lightweight anodized aluminum housing
- Can be attached under virtually under/on any pedalboard
- Designed and manufactured in the USA