Concretely, what is the DIG? The rack delays of the 80s ushered in a new era of audio effects. These racks, overpowering for the time, made it possible to generate delays of a purity and depth never equaled before. Over 30 years later, these sounds remain as distinctive, inspiring and legendary as ever.
Our in-depth investigation of digital delay technology reveals the unique personalities these delays possess. With 2 separate delays, 3 different machines and a section dedicated to modulation, you have the best delays of the time at your fingertips.
For this version 2, Strymon has remained faithful to the original box by adding an additional control. Beautiful aluminum chassis, ultra light, PCB at the top, the manufacturing quality is there, it's Strymon, we are at the top of the basket. With its ultra-quiet, high-performance 24-bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, the DIG is as at home on a studio console as in front of a tube amp. . It is made for duration.
The new functions of version 2:
- Tone knob - This new knob controls the response of the feedback filter to sculpt the sound of your echoes. Quick and intuitive to use, it's actually two filters in one control: Turn left for a high cut and right for a low cut. Set it to 12 o'clock for a flat response.
- MIDI - USB - Instrument / Line Level - The addition of MIDI protocol and a USB-C port gives you the ability to control each pedal parameter and recall them via 300 presets. There are two input modes to choose from, each optimized for a specific type of setup (bass guitars with active pickups, synthesizers, effects loops, vocals and more…)
- Hardware - A new high-end JFET analog input stage ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and lets you select mono or stereo input with the press of a rear panel button. You can now control the DIG with an expression pedal or a MultiSwitch Plus. An all-new ARM processor delivers more processing power for every nuance of sound, with less power drained from your pedalboard.
Controls: 3 Modes:
ADM - A 1-bit, high-sample-rate conversion technique that evolved from telecommunications-specific voice coding techniques. This mode will appeal to pros who have known the TC2290 well. Indeed, the ADM is a delay "so 80's" which recreates the technology used within this machine. The conversion, the way the signal is sustained, limited, pre-emphasized and re-processed, creates a percussive broadband delay that adds character as the input dynamics increase.
12 bit - A 12 bit, 32kHz PCM conversion made possible by monolithic type chips developed in the late 70's. a warm, dimensional delay A slightly darker, warmer delay Directly inspired by the Lexicon and similar machines.
24/96 - Totally original and designed by Strymon. A clean, high definition, wideband delay with a hint of dynamics that allows it to work perfectly with the analog dry signal.
The buttons: Mix 1 & 2 are WET/DRY balances for each delay, Time 1 & 2 control the delay of the two available delay lines, Tone allows you to adjust the frequencies and Repeats the number of repetitions.
Many secondary functions are also available…
Fans of the brand will not be disappointed. Those who know the superb machines recreated within DIG will be amazed by the quality of this one. In fact... It's simple, one could go so far as to say that DIG does better than the original machines, all with amazing flexibility and ease of use, and in an extremely compact format. The different voicings are rich, complex, excessively tweakable and above all ultra musical. Fan of U2, Toto, Dream Theater and others, the DIG is made for you. And that's not all! Note that you can also use the pedal in configurations: Series, Parallel and Ping Pong. You can sync the 2 delays, make them independent and literally do whatever you want with them. DIG is a modern, ultra-complete and totally essential delay!
Inputs, outputs and footswitches:
● Ultra low noise, high impedance Class A stereo JFET TRS input.
● Independent low impedance TS stereo outputs.
● Input for expression pedal and MiniSitch, MultiSwitch Plus or TRS MIDI.
● USB port for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
Dedicated footswitches for each effect/
● Premium JFET analog input stage
24-bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters with very low noise and high audio quality
520MHz Superscalar ARM processor
● 32-bit floating point processing
● Frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
● Audio input impedance: 1 M Ohm
Audio output impedance: 100 ohms
● Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
● 9 V DC power supply included
Power requirements: 9 volts DC maximum, center negative, with a minimum current of 300 mA.
● Designed and manufactured in the USA
Faster Than Music
For any product in stock, we deliver 90% of orders in less than 20 hours and at the latest within 48 hours (depending on the capacity of the carrier). If the product is not in stock, we will get back to you within 24 hours to give you the most precise deadline possible.
Every musician is different. At Guitars Rebellion, we inspect every pedal and amp before shipment and we tune every instrument, according to your wishes. Do you have a specific need relating to the instrument you are buying? Do not hesitate to ask us when ordering.
Always there for you
Are you lost? Don't panic, we know all our brands inside out! Whether it's to help you choose, for an ultra-technical question, for order follow-up, or simply to discuss your project, we're here, all the time!
Made To Mesure
Come & Play
Who has never dreamed of being alone in a toy store as a child? Well that's what we offer you. In a privileged setting, your personalized COME & PLAY appointment allows you to benefit from the exclusive attention of specialists free of charge. We bring you information, expertise and advice within a single structure.
What they say
★★★★★Google - S. Cayla
After a few exchanges by email, I ordered a Strymon Iridium pedal (excellent by the way) which I received 20 hours after shipping.La Madeleine, France
★★★★★Facebook - Dave Poglin
Ordered 2 pedals! Received the pedals in one day from Paris to Austria AMAZING!!!! Kind custom service and quick answers.Graz, Austria
★★★★★Google - Im Captain
An ESP order? Guitars Rebellion is the place to go. From advice to delivery, this shop is 5/5 with your eyes closed.Paris, France
The Loud Room
52 dB of attenuation, triple thickness walls, self-supporting ceiling and anti-vibration floor, this is our Loud Room. A room tuned to deliver neutral acoustics, capable of handling a very high sound volume. You try, quietly, the best amps in the world. And it's better than at home!