In Japan, controllers designed specifically for pedals have been around for over 15 years. Yukihiro Hayashi was the forerunner in the field by developing the Providence PEC-1 many years ago, then its updated version integrating MIDI support (PEC-2) and a more compact version called PEC-04. It was in 2013 that Yuki launched its latest high-end audio MIDI controller, completely redesigned and improved. Little brother of the ARC-3, the ARC-53M takes up the main lines and most of the functions, while adopting an ultra-compact format. The Free the Tone ARC-53M benefits from the brand's latest technical innovations, as well as a revised and corrected interface that incorporates many new features.
Developed over the past two years, the ARC-53 is the ideal control interface for professional guitarists and bassists, having been proven for 100 hours live on the biggest Japanese stages (Tokyo Budokan, Tokyo Dome, Yokohama Arena etc...) and in the biggest recording studios. All the difference is there, as always with Free The Tone, the biggest Japanese groups and professionals in the sector have a role in the development of the brand's products. The ARC-53M, nomadic version of the ARC-3, is designed for musicians first and foremost, so it benefits from an extremely clear, intuitive interface and a "bulletproof" design. ;)
- Entirely made in Yokohama, Japan
- Quality of Military Grade components, minimum tolerance thresholds
- Aluminum chassis, insulated screen and circuit (water, humidity etc...)
- Angled panel for more comfort. Great sturdiness and maximum visibility
- Simplified repair and maintenance thanks to an intelligent design
- Clear and logical interface, control panel grouping access to all the different functions for quick and intuitive use
- 5 loops including 1 independent that can be routed to the desired location in the audio chain
- HTS Buffer/Driver
- Preset / Bank or Direct mode (activation of loops on the fly) in one click
- Mute function
- Advanced MIDI functions (copy, swap, PC, CC...)
- 200 accessible presets
- Isolated tuner
- Silent foot-switches. Space of 7 cm between each switch for optimal comfort of use.
- Latch / Momentary functions to switch amp channels, effects loops, etc...
Once plugged in, the ARC-53M benefits from the same "professional" processing quality as the ARC-3. It is therefore extremely transparent. The operating silence is a model of its kind and the responsiveness of the system is simply uncriticable. This will be the centerpiece of your configuration and will centralize / automate all your equipment. The possibilities of interaction and connection are simple but exhaustive, the ARC-53M will therefore be an essential tool for all guitarists wishing to benefit from advanced control over effects, without weighing down their pedalboard. To avoid spoiling anything and "with equivalent functions", the ARC-53M is the most compact switcher on the market.
Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (HTS-IN)
Output Impedance: Less than 200Ω
Power Supply: Dedicated AC adapter - For Europe: FA-1220D-EU
Power Consumption: 12VDC, approx. 400mA (Max.)
Dimensions: 330 x 60.5 x 92.5 mm, 12.99 x 2.38 x 3.64 inches (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
Weight (excl. AC adapter): approx. 1.1kg (38.8oz)